Henderson Open Container Violation Lawyers

Call Today 800-270-8184

Have you been charged with violating Henderson open alcohol container law?

Wise Laws Open Container Violation lawyers represent clients throughout Henderson in defending against open container charges.

It is unlawful in Henderson for the driver or passengers to have an "open container" of any alcohol in the car. This applies to open empty containers of alcoholic beverages, or open containers with alcoholic beverages in them.

Open container is a misdemeanor, usually punished by a fine. In a vehicle with multiple occupants in which no one will take the blame, the officer will often cite the person who is closest to the container. Can you hold an alcoholic beverage in a plastic beer cup while walking along the street? It really depends on the open container laws in your Henderson, for example Las Vegas, you can but other cities you cannot.

Henderson Open container laws provide a number of objectives. Most particularly, open container laws mean to:

  • To maintain a respectable quality of life and to keep people from being drunk in public, which equates to less rowdy behavior
  • Preventing Henderson car accidents
  • Giving Henderson funding for transportation
  • What are Open Container Laws?

    Henderson open container law constrains where people can consume alcohol in public. Exactly what a public place is depends on the specific Henderson.

  • Henderson Sidewalks
  • Henderson Inside a car
  • Front steps entrance of a Henderson building
  • Henderson Schools
  • Inside a Henderson parking lot

    Wise Laws deals with many student cases, which may be charged with additional offenses such as minor in possession, or underage consumption. Henderson College students may be subject to suspension or expulsion for Henderson alcohol offenses that violate school policies when it comes to open container laws.

    24 Hours 7 Days per week LOCAL Henderson Lawyer For Open Container Violation

    Why not call the best lawyer in Henderson for Open Container Violation? Contact Us!